· Nicola Mining (TSXV: NIM), a junior mining company with assets in British Columbia, Canada, announced Tuesday that it has commenced shipping of gold and silver concentrate with Ocean Partners. To date, the company said, 140 dry metric tonnes of gold and silver concentrate grading an estimated 90 g/t Au and 500 g/t Ag have been prepared for shipping.
· Prices for junior mining stocks are deeply discounted and offering excellent entry points for longterm investors. In fact, they are near the most undervalued, relative to the metals they mine, that they have ever been. Silver is likely to outperform gold as the goldtosilver ratio is at 87, well above the 20year average closer to 60.
· One of the world's largest gold miners, Newcrest Mining produces silver as a byproduct of its gold operations across Australia, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and Canada. During the September quarter, the group produced 198,723oz of silver, with more than half (111,491oz) of its silver output deriving from the Cadia gold operation in New South Wales.
· Silver is one of the most versatile metals on Earth, with a unique combination of uses both as a precious and industrial metal. Today, silver's uses span many modern technologies, including solar panels, electric vehicles, and 5G, the uses of silver in currency, medicine, art, and jewelry have helped advance civilization, trade, and technology for thousands of years.
Buenaventura Mining Company—or Compania de Minas Buenaventura as it's known in its native Peru—explores for, mines, and processes both gold and silver. Currently, Buenaventura operates seven mines and holds minority interests in several others, including a % stake in Yanacocha, which is South America's largest gold mine.
· Here is my list of 10 gold and silver miners that I like a lot and have recently dropped in price due to this selloff in stocks. Looking at the Upside Rating column, you will see that is the lowest number. That means I expect these stocks to have big upside potential. All of these stocks are estimated to be at least 3 baggers at higher gold/silver prices.
· First Mining Gold Corp. (FF: FFMGF: OTCQX) ("First Mining") is focused on acquiring and holding highquality mineral assets to take advantage of bear market conditions in the mining sector. Our mineral bank business model is to acquire mineral assets for exceptionally low pric.
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, said the LORD of hosts. 1 Kings 6:2035 And the oracle in the forepart was twenty cubits in length, and twenty cubits in breadth, and twenty cubits in the height thereof: and he overlaid it with pure gold; and so covered the altar which was of cedar.. 1 Chronicles 29:1416 But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so ...
· Since for miners, higher gold and silver prices immediately go to the bottom line, we also can see the effect (of higher cash flows) on the expected earnings in the coming years.
· GR Silver Mining finds new gold, silver rich veins at GAP area at Plomosas project. Following its acquisition of the GAP area concession in March this year, the company now controls 7km of structural trend between San Marcial and San Juan. Highlights from channel sampling includes metres (m) at a grade of grams per ton (g/t) gold and ...
· This mine alone could generate over US26 million and last for anywhere between 44 and 65 years. The longevity of this mine is fueled by the billion tons of valuable minerals and natural resources. Silver is the most abundant mineral in the mine, followed by gold, then copper.
Uses of Gold in the Ancient World. Gold was among the first metals to be mined because it commonly occurs in its native form, that is, not combined with other elements, because it is beautiful and imperishable, and because exquisite objects can be made from it. Artisans of ancient civilizations used gold lavishly in decorating tombs and temples, and gold objects made more than 5,000 years ago ...
Sabina Gold Silver Corp. is a Canadian precious metals company on track to become a midtier gold producer. The Company has a portfolio of properties in Canada at different stages of development. The Company's flagship projects are currently loed in Nunavut, in the Canadian .
The Following Gold Mines are On Sale Now! The massive 681 acre claim includes the famous Delano Cleveland mines. High grade silver ore made this mine site famous for producing over 60 Million in precious metals. Large reserves still remain on this well documented once .